Monday 2 April 2012

Capture The Moment


 This week I decided to break away from the usual fashion stuff. I decided to focus this post on all the little moments that we will always remember, or we capture the moment by taking a photo so that we can remember the moment forever.
I love taking photos, especially of my nieces and nephews. Whom I think are the most adorable little people. I don’t only take pictures of them (mostly of them) I take pictures of random things that fascinate me. So here are some of those moments that I have captured. Hope you enjoy.
P.S all of these pictures are taking with my iPhone, so some the pictures taking at night’s quality isn’t that good.
Waiting to hear what you think…



 
Ali Majiet

Hanaan Howell
love this picture



Hout Bay
The most beautiful sunset I've ever seen
Woolworths Honey and Nut Latte
Everyone loves sunset...goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment